FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army 100% Virgin Polycarbonate scratch resistant travel case
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle with multiple positions
- Spring-loaded top and side carry handles rest flat against case when not in use
- Eight wheels for smooth rolling and superior handling
- Heavy-duty, protective zippered closure system
- Main storage area features a zippered divider
- Zippered divider wall has a large, easy-to-clean pocket containing a removable full suiter
- Integrated (built-in) Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- Zippers lock to case in recessed space to minimize damage while in transit
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 29.5" x 19.7" x 12.6" (11.6 LBS.)
The Victorinox Lexicon hardside large luggage is smart organization that travels! Easily pack it up for two weeks and enjoy the journey. There are heavy duty zippers and eight spinner wheels on the Victorinox Lexicon hardside luggage for easy rolling along in the direction you want to go. The built-in TSA approved combination lock also has the Victorinox luggage combination lock recovery program so you can resister your combination. Easily pack your clothing on your own hangers with the removable suiter inside. We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag with your initials monogrammed for quick identification of your Victorinox Lexicon hardside large!