FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army 100% Virgin Polycarbonate scratch resistant travel case
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle with multiple positions
- Spring-loaded top and side carry handles rest flat against case when not in use
- Eight wheels for smooth rolling and superior handling
- Heavy-duty, protective zippered closure system
- Main storage area features a zippered divider
- Zippered divider wall has a large, easy-to-clean pocket containing a removable full suiter
- Integrated (built-in) Travel Sentry Approved lock allows U.S. TSA screeners to open the lock without destroying it, and relock it after inspection
- Zippers lock to case in recessed space to minimize damage while in transit
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 32.3" x 21.7" x 12.6" (13.4 LBS.)
Very spacious, you want to pack up the Victorinox Lexicon hardside extra large luggage for fabulous cruises. If you are flying, check with your airline as this extra large luggage may be considered oversized. Victorinox Lexicon hardside luggage is made of 100% virgin polycarbonate and is scratch resistant. With eight spinner wheels you can roll the bag along easily in any direction. Victorinox Lexicon hardside luggage also has heavy duty zippers and a built-in TSA approved combination lock. The interior has a removable suiter for convenient packing on your own hangers. We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag with your initials monogrammed!