Add To Cart For Extra Discount!
FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army Victorinox V-TriX triple-layered polypropylene composite flexible shell is impact and scratch resistant
- Solid color all the way through
- Aircraft-grade, aluminum trolley handle locks into multiple positions to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Durable dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tires for extra-smooth and quiet 360 degree maneuverability
- Integrated USB cable connects exterior USB port to a power pack (not included)
- Zippered mesh divider on one side / Pack More System (floating divider) on other side
- Padded 15.4" laptop compartment and large expandable zippered compartment
- Zippered expansion system expands 1.6" for 15% more packing capacity
- Spring-loaded carry handles stay flat against case when not in use for a more streamlined look
- Heavy-duty, zippered closure system
- Integrated TSA Lock allow zippers to lock to case
- Built-in exterior USB Port
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program allows you to register bag with a unique ID number
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 21.7"h x 13.8"w x 9.1"d
Weight: 6.6 lbs.
Take the Victorinox Werks Traveler 6.0 hardside frequent flyer carry on luggage with you on board most domestic and international flights. This well designed carry on has all of the features! The Victorinox Werks hardside carry on luggage is made of durable polypropylene composite that is scratch resistant. It has TSA approved combination lock built-in and easy rolling Hinomoto spinner wheels. It also has a padded laptop pocket and an integrated USB cable that connects to an exterior USB port power pack (not included). This is the way to travel for quick trips! We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag monogrammed with your own initials for easy identification.