FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army Victorinox 100% pure polycarbonate makes the shell extremely strong yet lightweight
- Solid color all the way through
- Aircraft-grade, aluminum trolley handle locks into multiple positions to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Durable dual-caster Hinomoto wheels with Lisof silent tires for extra-smooth and quiet 360 degree maneuverability
- Zippered mesh divider on one side / Pack More System (floating divider) on other side
- Padded 15.4" laptop compartment and large expandable zippered compartment
- Zippered expansion system expands 1.6" for 15% more packing capacity
- Spring-loaded carry handles stay flat against case when not in use for a more streamlined look
- Heavy-duty, zippered closure system
- Integrated TSA Lock allow zippers to lock to case
- Built-in exterior USB Port
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program allows you to register bag with a unique ID number
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 32.3"h x 22.4"w x 13"d
Weight: 10.8 lbs.
Travel in style on long cruises with the Victorinox Werks 6.0 hardside extra-large case. You can also expand the Victorinox Werks 6.0 hardside extra-large luggage if you need more packing room. With four dual hinomoto spinner wheels, you can conveniently roll the bag in any direction smoothly. There is a built-in TSA approved combination lock and the Victorinox combo recovery program too. When traveling by plane, check with your airlines as this may be considered "over-sized". We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag with your own initials monogrammed for easy identification wherever you travel!