FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army 1680 ballistic nylon is abrasion-, moisture-and tear-resistant
- Dual-trolley handle allows you to rest another bag on top of the luggage for consolidated travel
- 80mm inline skate wheels for smooth rolling and superior handling
- Rear TPE plastic skid plate protects bag from abrasions
- Top and side carry handles
- Main storage area features X-shaped compression straps secure and condense contents of bag
- Expands an additional 2.5" if needed
- Pack More divider is adjustable in height and creates a flat packing surface for wrinkle-free transport of clothing
- Removable attach-a-bag strap secures an additional bag to the front of the upright and holds up to 30 lbs.
- Removable garment suitor with zippered pocket features foam bolster to minimize wrinkles on hanging garments and a quick release clip that secures up to 4 hangers
- Large front zippered pocket holds up to a 17" laptop
- Self-healing zippers provide superior burst strength
- "Carry with Confidence" guarantee even repairs airline damage
Dimensions: 22" x 14" x 9"-11.5"
Weight: 7.3 lbs.
This is the traditional Victorinox Werks 5.0 carry on luggage. Made of 1680D ballistic nylon, this carry on luggage is durable. It is used on most domestic airlines by busy executives traveling for short trips. The interior has a removable suiter that packs clothing on your own hangers virtually wrinkle free. Plus, if you need addtional room, it can expand an extra two and a half inches. At less than seven and a half pounds, this is one lightweight piece. The inline skate wheels offer smooth easy wheeling. The patented curved Swiss Werks 5.0 dual-trolley handle allows you to rest another bag on top of the luggage for consolidated travel. There's an attach-a-bag strap that will piggyback another small piece in front and let you roll both pieces together. The Victorinox Werks 5.0 carry on will a 17" laptop in the handy outside zippered pocket. Take advantage of our FREE shipping and the FREE bag tag monogrammed with your initials.