FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Swiss Army Victorinox Polycarbonate Shell in a scratch resistant matte finish
- Solid color all the way through
- Aircraft-grade, aluminum trolley handle locks into multiple positions to accommodate travelers of various heights
- Durable urethane wheel units feature bearing-constructed swivel casters that allow the bag to rotate 360 degree and to be transported in either a leaning or upright position
- Book-open design with zippered divider / compression straps on other side of case
- Interior organization includes a zippered mesh pocket, zippered pocket and zippered essentials pocket
- Expands an additional 1.5" (4 cm)
- Top and side carry handles recess into case to minimize damage while in transit give the case a more streamlined look
- Heavy-duty, protective zippered closure system
- Integrated TSA Lock allow zippers to lock to case
- Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program allows you to register bag with a unique ID number
- Access Lock Combination Recovery Program allows you to register your lock combination
- Warranty Year 1: Victorinox Total Protection Program covers airline damage
- Warranty Years 2-11: Victorinox Quality Warranty Program covers manufacturer defects
Dimensions: 32.3" x 22.4" x 12.6"
Weight: 11.7 lbs
Planning to take a long cruise, and you can conveniently pack up the Victorinox Connex Hardside extra large luggage! Check with airlines, as the size may be considered "over-sized" and incur extra charges. With a polycarbonate shell that has a matte finish and is scratch resistant, this is the way to go! The Victorinox Connex hardside extra-large luggage has built-in TSA approved combination lock too. You can also register your combination with Swiss Army! The spinner wheels glide effortlessly along in any direction you want to go and you can also expand this Victorinox Connex hardside extra-large luggage when you need more room. We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag monogrammed for you with your initials for easy identification wherever you journey with your Victorinox Connex hardside extra large spinner.