FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Thule 210D Cordura Nylon | 315D Cordura Nylon, water-repellant, with welded and taped critical seams
- Customizable fit with 15cm/6" of torso adjustability and a QuickFit shoulder harness that allows for 3 different shoulder strap width settings
- Transhub suspension system with a single aluminum stay and spring steel wire frame transfers the pack's load to your hips, for a comfortable carry
- Pivoting hipbelt allows the pack to move with you, enabling a more natural gait and improved balance
- Adjustable, compression straps help stabilize the load
- Breathable back panel provides padding and support at critical contact points but allows air to circulate around your back, keeping you cool
- Removable lid transforms into a 28L summit backpack, offering 2 packs in 1
- Large J-Zip side access panel
- 2 large zippered front pockets provide storage and organization for gear
- 2 zipped hip belt pockets and stretch side pockets store water bottles, snacks and other small items
- Hydration compatible design features an easy access external reservoir sleeve (reservoir sold separately)
- Will stow hiking poles or ice axes with 2 attachment loops
- High-visibility interior lining material to help you easily locate small accessories
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H x W x D: 33.5" x 12.6" x 14.25"
Weight: 5.75 lbs
Capacity: 4575 cu in / 75 L
When you enjoy adventure travel, you will definitely be impressed by the Thule guidepost 75L men's backpacking pack. It has the features and functionality you are looking for and want in an efficient backpack. It is designed to be more comfortable when you're carrying a heavy load. It has a breathable back panel to keep you cooler. This dependable backpack is excellent for rugged travel. Shipping is FREE along with a FREE leather bag tag monogrammed with your initials for quick identification of your backpack.