FREE Monogramming on Leather ID Tag!
- Thule 210D Cordura Nylon | 420D Robic Ripstop Nylon, water-repellant, with welded and taped critical seams
- Customizable fit with 15cm/6in of torso adjustability and a QuickFit shoulder harness that allows for 3 different shoulder strap width settings
- Transhub suspension system and reinforced hipbelt that effortlessly transfers the pack's load to your hips
- Pivoting hipbelt moves with you for a more natural gait
- 2 packs in one when you remove the lid and transform it into a spacious 28L summit backpack
- Keep gear safe from elements with the removable VersaClick weatherproof rolltop pocket
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Gear stays dry during storms with high-visibility, removable rain cover
- Cords are neatly managed between your device in your hipbelt pocket and your mobile charger in the internal PowerPocket
- Access the pack's contents through a large J zip side access panel
- Keep cool and comfortable with a breathable back panel that allows air to circulate around your back while padded support protects critical contact points
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Dimensions: H x W x D: 33.5" x 12.6" x 13.4"
Weight: 5.59 lbs
Capacity: 3965 cu in / 65 L
Adventure travelers will especially enjoy the Thule Guidepost 65L men's backpacking pack. This Thule backpack actually has a comfortable carry with a breathable back panel to keep you cooler. It has pockets and compartments to keep you organized and efficient. At just under six pounds, this backpack is truly light in weight. We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather baggage tag with your initials monogrammed.