FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Ricardo superlight, 100% Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate for strength, flexibility and lasting durability
- Polycarbonate corner guards for added protection at stress points
- Upright pull handle system has an easy grip and is lightweight, made of aircraft grade aluminum recesses in case when not in use
- 4 Hinomoto "dual" multi-directional spinner wheels set off-center to provide a wider and more stable base can also be used as a traditional 2-Wheel case
- Top and side spring loaded carry handles remain flush with case to minimize damage while in transit
- Split book style opening offers two packing compartments separated by a zippered divider
- Interior has full-length mesh zippered pockets and elastic pockets
- Tie-down straps
- Built-in piggy-back strap
- Integrated TSA lock attaches zippers right to case
- 3 Year Performance Guarantee covers carrier damage
Dimensions: 20.5" x 15" x 9.5" (Interior Dimensions)
Weight: 7.6 lbs
The dual Hinomoto wheels offer the smoothest rolling in any direction. Enjoy the features on the Ricardo Beverly Hills Rodeo Drive 21" expandable upright and roll it right down the aisle of planes and trains. When waiting on slow moving lines, this carry on luggage easily rolls beside you. With a built-in piggyback strap, you can attach a tote or briefcase to the front of the bag and conveniently and securely roll both along together. The interior is divided to keep your packing and unpacking organized. There is a built-in combination lock and this is TSA approved for travel by the airlines. Enjoy the journey! We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag with your initials monogrammed.