- Titan is the largest moon of Saturn and the second-largest natural satellite in the Solar System
- Durable, long-lasting plastic
- Developed by Astronomy magazine using a combined mosaic produced by researchers including Stephane Le Mouelic, Benoit Seignovert, Eric Karkoschka, Virginia Pasek, and Emily C.S. Joseph
- Images from Cassini's Visual and Infrared Mapping Spectrometer and its Imaging Science Subsystem
- Richly detailed, injection-molded, 12" desktop globe shows 180 of Titan's most notable named surface features, as well as the Huygens' landing site, including montes, colles, fluctūs, maria, lacūs, and flumina
- Clear acrylic display base
- Comes with a bonus informational flyer
You'll want the Replogle Titan Globe from Astronomy magazine at your fingertips. Titan is the largest moon of Saturn! The Replogle Titan Globe from Astronomy magazine is outstanding and informative and includes a bonus informational flyer. Richly detailed, it is made from images from Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer and its Imaging Science Subsystem. We include FREE shipping and this Replogle Titan globe makes perfect gifts too!