- Jupiter's innermost and highly volcanic Galilean moon
- Durable, long-lasting plastic
- Developed by Astronomy magazine along with USGS cartographer, Trent Hare
- Images from Voyager 1, Voyager 2, and the Galileo spacecraft
- Richly detailed, injection-molded, 12" desktop globe shows 223 named surface features including paterae, montes, fluctūs, and regiones
- Clear acrylic display base
- Comes with a bonus informational flyer
Who could resist this outstanding Replogle lo Globe from Astronomy Magazine? Richly detailed, it include a bonus information flyer! The Replogle lo Globe is of Jupiter's innermost and highly volcanic moon with images from Voyager I, Voyager II and the Galileo spacecraft! Not only a learning tool, the Replogle lo Globe from Astronomy Magazine is an fabulous addition to any room. We include FREE shipping!