FREE Monogramming on Leather ID Tag!
- Briggs and Riley 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasions
- Meets carry-on regulations for U.S. domestic and international airlines
- Heavy-duty, oversized zippers on all main compartments
- Proprietary hybrid frame for light weight, flexibility and shape retention
- Outsider handle for more room, flat packing and less wrinkling
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 4 stop heights
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Low profile wheels and feet fit most overhead compartments
- Comfortable webbing handles with magnetic leather strap
- Interlocking handle system allows bag to stack and stay secure on top of other Briggs & Riley Baseline Uprights
- Large U-shaped opening
- SpeedThru pocket allows for quick storage of items at security checkpoint
- Gusseted front zipper pocket; Gusseted side zipper pocket
- Side water bottle zipper pocket
- Padded pocket for iPad
- Three elastic mesh pockets provide additional organization for smaller items/li>
- 'Guaranteed For Life' Warranty
Measures: 15.5" x 13.5" x 9.5"
Weight: 6.2 Lbs
Take the Briggs & Riley wheeled cabin bag away with you when traveling by bus or train. Use this convenient wheeled cabin bag on smaller airplanes as carry on luggage. You can also use the wheeled cabin bag as a rolling business case. The trolley handle is on the outside of the cabin bag, so you don't lose any room inside. There are also no lumps or bumps inside. Need more room, and you can slide the Briggs-Riley tote bag over the pull up handle and take both along with you. FREE shipping and a FREE leather bag tag monogrammed with your initials make this the perfect way to travel. There's also their "simple as that" warranty covering any type of damages included.