FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Briggs & Riley Abrasion resistant/weatherproof Tarpaulin made of high performance 420d Ripstop nylon, 600d Packcloth and 1000d Nylon, along with technical grade hardware/components
- Streamlined wedged feet deflect impacts and provide stability to prevent bag from tipping over
- Carry-On Size for domestic and international travel
- Quiet-glide wide profile wheels for smooth, stable rolling
- Top carry handle; Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- One-Touch Outsider Handle System bars are on the outside for a spacious flat packing surface inside
- Vertical front pocket offers quick, convenient access to a smartphone or mp3 player
- Side pockets for storing smaller items like a boarding pass, keys, ID and more
- Side zip pocket for storing a water bottle or cables, chargers, a pair of headphones, and other electronics
- Front gusseted organizer compartment with padded tablet slip pocket fits most tablets or e-readers in or out of their cases; also accomodates up to a 15.6" laptop screen
- Full-length zip pocket in organizer compartment for organizing cables and chargers
- 2 elastic pen loops in organizer compartment accommodate writing implements of various sizes
- Deep, full-length slip pocket in main compartment for storing magazines, files and folders
- "Simple As That" Lifetime Warranty even covers airline damage
Measures: 15.5" x 14" x 9.5"
Weight: 5.4 Lbs.
Forget the overstuffed overhead compartments on planes and enjoy this Briggs & Riley BRX rolling cabin bag. The smaller size fits easier overhead and can often go under the seat in front of you! It has a spacious interior because the trolley handle is located outside the bag, not taking up important room for your needs. Lightweight at just 5.4 pounds, this Briggs & Riley BRX rolling cabin bag can also be used as a wheeled briefcase. It has efficient pockets and compartments and will easily hold business needs. We include FREE shipping and a FREE leather luggage tag monogrammed exclusively for you with your own initials.