FREE Monogramming on Leather Luggage Tag!
- Briggs and Riley 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer fabric resists wear, water, dirt and abrasions
- Aircraft-grade aluminum handle system with 3 stop heights
- Lightweight honeycomb frame provides flexibility, durability and shape retention
- Low profile wheels and feet
- V-groove handle tubes are stronger and guarantee less jamming
- Outsider handle for more room, flat packing and less wrinkling
- Divided gusseted front pocket: (1) a small section with key keeper, a D-ring to hold hanging hooks, and (2) a larger section for packing casual clothes, jackets or shoes
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Large u-zip front pocket for hassle-free access to extra items
- Heavy-duty, oversized zippers on all main compartments
- Door panel features 2 mesh pockets for undergarments, a zippered shoe pocket and a tie/scarf pocket
- Foam centered garment panels gently blanket clothes to minimize wrinkling
- Mesh corner pockets for odd-shaped items
- Removable zip-in extender panel keeps longer garments neat
- 2 sets of Wally clamps to securely hang 4-6 suits
- Zippered, removable packing panel allows you to secure longer garments and features a flat zippered pocket for extra items and 2 slip pockets, on the opposite side, perfect for shoes or laundry
- 'Guaranteed For Life' Warranty
Overall Dimensions: 24" x 21" x 10.5"
Case Dimensions: 24" x 20" x 9.5"
Weight: 12.6 lbs.
When traveling for business or "dressier" occasions, the Briggs & Riley deluxe wheeled garment bag is ideal. This garment bag can hold it all! The double Wally hanging hooks allow you to "stagger" the hangers. This way, you do not get a build up of "shoulder pads" taking up too much room. Use wire hangers when possible as they are narrow and take up the least amount of space. You can easily hang twenty womens garments or six mens suits with shirts. There are multiple pockets for underwear, pajamas, sweaters, shorts, etc. There are shoe pockets along the bottom. There are two large pockets at the top for incidentals. The panel on the bottom of the bag will extend to hold longer garments such as gowns or a man's trench coat. The roomy outside pocket can hold jackets, gym clothing, a raincoat, etc. This one piece can hold it all for a two week trip or longer. The trolley handle is located on the outside of the bag so you don't lose any interior room. Briggs-Riley luggage has their "Lifetime performance guarantee" that covers any damages, included airline damage if it occurs. The 2520 ballistic nylon is built to last! It has heavy duty oversized zippers and large smooth gliding wheels. When you need to carry it all, and want to arrive virtually wrinkle free, the garment bag is the answer! This Briggs & Riley U176 wheeled garment bag has been named "Best Buy" by Consumer Digest in their June 2016 issue! Shipping is FREE and we'll include a FREE leather bag tag monogrammed with your initials. This is the perfect garment bag to take on cruises, or long business trips. It's like taking your own closet with you when you pack up this garment bag.